Friday, December 18, 2009

English for Future

Okay, I'll start to write in English. with my medium TOELF LIKE score (490) so correct me if I'm wrong.

Nowdays people especially university student in Faculty of Animal Science and Industry Gadjah Mada University 2009 dont realize that English is important for their future. There is some opinion or judgment that English is too far from they capability(ooh boy).

For the example, when one of the faculty who teach Biology gave some sheets of material for the exam which written in English, almost all of my friend just complained. I was sick and tired of their complains that time. Just think, If we are going to study abroad, we absolutely need English for our communication. There will be a problem if we dont start to learn English till know.

The Fact, not only for study abroad, if we are looking for job, or something that we're going to do, the requirement for sure there is TOELF score, or something that prove we are able to speak in English. That's all, Its not the offence post for my friend. It is a post of concern. I hope there is a awareness of this point. Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment